Dept of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Moore Hall 6207
bradley.c.duchaine [at] dartmouth.edu
+1 (603) 646 9336
Focus of Research
Cognitive neuroscience. Use of neuropsychology, psychophysics, TMS, and neuroimaging to
explore the cognitive, neural, developmental, and genetic basis of social perception.
- 2010- Associate Professor Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Dartmouth College.
- 2009-2010 Senior Lecturer Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London.
- 2005-2010 Group Leader Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London.
- 2005-2009 Lecturer Department of Psychology, University College London.
- 2001-2005 Postdoctoral Fellow Vision Sciences Laboratory, Department of Psychology, Harvard University.
- 2001 Ph.D. Department of Psychology, University of California-Santa Barbara.
- 1994 B.A. Psychology Department, Marquette University (Summa cum laude).
Please see list on my lab website.